(ALL SERVICES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES AT THE HALL HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO CORONAVIRUS)
Sunday Bible talks
If you’re interested in learning more about the Bible and God’s message for you, then below are details of the talks during March and April starting at 6pm unless otherwise stated. We’d love to see you.
- 1 March – New life for old people
- 8 March – How to love your enemies
- 15 March – Who are God’s chosen people? (2.30pm)
- 22 March – Family Service (5.00pm start)
- 29 March – Would a God let us suffer?
- 5 April – Jesus will return, but when? (10.15am)
- 12 April – Resurrection enquiry (10.15am)
- 19 April – God’s word is truth
- 26 April – How does God guide us?
Wednesday Bible Class
This provides a more in-depth study of different aspects of the Bible and starts at 8pm. Below are details of the studies during March and April. You’re very welcome to join us.
- 4 March – God’s wicked servants: within the scriptures
- 11 March – God’s wicked servants: up to the present day
- 18 March – Business meeting (for members only)
- 25 March – Restoration: dry bones (based on Ezekiel chapter 37)
- 1 April – Devotional meeting (for our Easter Bible Campaign 5th to 12th April)
- 8 April – To be confirmed
- 15 April – The longsuffering of God
- 22 April – At midnight (part 1)
- 29 April – At midnight (part 2)
Other Events at our Hall
Good News Cafe
Our Good News Cafe is open on the first and third Tuesday of each month from 10.30am to 12 noon, so if you’d like a bit of company and a chat, why not come along and enjoy a free cup of coffee (or tea) and a slice of cake in a friendly, welcoming and relaxed environment.
We’re toddler friendly too, with toys and games available to keep them occupied.
The cafe also raises money to support local charities, so any voluntary donations are welcome.
We’re open on the following dates during March and April:
- 3 March
- 17 March
- 7 April
- 21 April
Friday Night Chat
Our Friday Night Chat is an informal and relaxed social evening at the end of a busy week. It takes place on the 2nd Friday of the month between 7pm and 10pm so come along and join us at any time during the evening . Light refreshments are provided. Our next chat evening is TO BE CONFIRMED.